Finally - a VLQ TOF page with content:
- Figure 1 Positions of all TOF elements in the
- Figure 2 Sketch of the VLQ area of the H1
experiment. All VLQ elements and the new narrow beampipe can be seen.
- Figure 2 - drawing of one TOF lunette (or in detail
- 1.5 MB):
- Figure 3 all four modules mounted to the
complete VLQ TOF setup. (or not gzip'd:
- Figure 4a TOF timing.
- Figure 4b TOF logical overview.
- Figure 5 TOF readout & logics.
- Figure 6 drawing of the positions of the circles
denoting the measuring points.
- Figure 7 Scetch of test setup for SR90
- Figure 8 Picture from test setup for SR90:
Charge deposit on PM and relative efficiency measurement shot from the scope,
scanning the pedestal
- Figure 9 Results from Sr90 tests for all TOF
- Figure 10 Scetch of test setup in electron beam.
- Figure 11 Scetch of test setup for cosmics.
- Page with pictures of one VLQ TOF lunette in test setup (approx. 250k).
- Figure 12 All TOF lunettes - in cosmic,
electron beam and Sr90 test (15 page ps.gz file)
- Figure 13 TOF efficiency in r from all
- Figure 14 TOF efficiency in phi from all
No - it's not yet ready...
Back to the VLQ page.